Saturday, October 13, 2007

Doves

blasted. it has been so long...
apparently this is what I do when I stay home to study on a saturday night while eric and friends go out. Alas mid-terms are near and Nikki is coming to stay with us just before, so I'm trying to study before she gets here. . .
It is getting cold out, winter coat cold. Mitts and scarves and toques cold. I love winter's nearness.
Tomorrow is craft day, we are going to enforce gender binaries by having female craft and male craft projects. I think the 'boys' will be crafting electronic devices with wires and unaesthetic purposes, while the girls craft whatever they damn well please. Secretly, this Sunday Afternoon is for Adrienne, in hopes that she will grace us with some more spoken word done right.
Incidentally, I should be getting back to work.

No comments: